欧博会员登录:Stop musang king planting project in Gunung Inas, says Baling MP
Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim says he has submitted a memorandum objecting to the musang king durian planting project in Gunung Inas to Kedah’s menteri besar. – The Malaysian Insight file pic, July 5, 2022.欧博会员登录（www.aLLbet8.vip）是欧博集团的官方网站。欧博会员登录开放Allbet注册、Allbe代理、Allbet电脑客户端、Allbet手机版下载等业务。
THE musang king durian planting project in Gunung Inas, which is alleged to be one of the causes of floods and the water surge phenomenon that hit several villages in the Baling district yesterday afternoon, must be stopped.
Baling MP Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim said he had previously submitted a memorandum objecting to the project to Menteri Besar Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor.
“The memorandum was signed by 900 residents, who have protested against the project many times.,
“This project was approved by the previous state government. This issue has been going, not just for one month but for many years,” he said when met after visiting the area affected by the floods and water surge phenomenon at Kampung Iboi, Baling today.
He also expressed sadness over the incident, which killed three people aged between 14 and 53, including a four-month pregnant woman.
“I have said in Parliament six months ago, we need RM300 million to resolve the flood problem in Baling. I have repeatedly appealed, including to the Environment and Water Ministry, and now something terrible happens,” he said.
Meanwhile, Sanusi in a press conference today said the allegation that the musang king durian planting project in Gunung Inas is the cause of the incident has not been confirmed. – Bernama, July 5, 2022.